Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zat, I live in Norwich and 95% of my mates support them. They wouldn’t be arsed if Aarons left this summer as they have Byram
Some of my family spend alot of time around Norwich. Theyre friends with a couple of older ex pros who say different + theyve attended a fair few games with them. Ive only heard from them and seen him on the tv...levels above Byram who was a narrow escape for us!

In any case if what your mates say is true then hes be going on the cheap...which just benefits us...we could do with a RB to compete with Patterson.

I'm still hopeful about Godfrey, could see someone like Cowill with Tarkowski as the central of the three bringing that experience, organising and leadership working well. Holgate as the 4th choice cb, flog one of Mina or Keane
I think we need to bin off Keane no matter what.

We also should see Mina as a 'bonus' player.

I think Godfrey + Branthwaite + Holgate and one more CB needed. Guehi is captaining Palace at 21 and Colwill is rated more highly.

My view is that with Pickford behind and a top notch DM in front then we'll be ok especially if were playing a high line.
Conor G plus one freebie the Austrian dm?
Id love Gallagher but for the DM id prefer someone else...

Some of my family spend alot of time around Norwich. Theyre friends with a couple of older ex pros who say different + theyve attended a fair few games with them. Ive only heard from them and seen him on the tv...levels above Byram who was a narrow escape for us!

In any case if what your mates say is true then hes be going on the cheap...which just benefits us...we could do with a RB to compete with Patterson.

I think Godfrey + Branthwaite + Holgate and one more CB needed. Guehi is captaining Palace at 21 and Colwill is rated more highly.

My view is that with Pickford behind and a top notch DM in front then we'll be ok especially if were playing a high line.

Mate we need a cb who is experienced and a natural organizer/leader who actually plays week in week out. Mina can't be that sadly which means we need to buy one

Gallacher would be great in a three either as the boxto box or more advancedof the three, not as the more holding dm

Zat not sure if we have the fund to buy a lot of players. Perhaps we need to look in the freebie market.

Mate we need a cb who is experienced and a natural organizer/leader who actually plays week in week out. Mina can't be that sadly which means we need to buy one

Gallacher would be great in a three either as the boxto box or more advancedof the three, not as the more holding dm
Gallagher would be box to box imo if were playing Dele. We'd definitely still need a DM.

Would you have signed Guehi last summer as the left sided, left footed centre back? Now Palace captain and England international at 21.

If they have the ability, age doesnt matter.
Leandro Paredes
I like him.
Just release those 5. Don’t renew.
Of course...then sell 11 others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.