Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing with Eriksen is he's literally gone through life and death, and his priorities might have changed significantly from what they were. He may look at us and know he'll play week in week out, can he say that with united or Tottenham? I'd say no he's likely to be on the bench quite a lot. On the other hand he might have only just stopped laughing after being told we're interested.
I really doubt he will want to up sticks from London

6F772A25-C32A-4B69-91EF-FAECFBC59AD3.jpeg

Remember a few years ago when Spurs invested correctly after the Modric and Bale money and went flying past is.

Trying to sign their cast offs isn't the answer!

Whilst I dont believe the story, its possible he would consider more playing time here rather than "competing" with Cr7 and others at United.

Its a stretch, I know.
I quite believe we’d offer him a deal, but yes, him considering it long enough for an article to be written doesn’t feel likely.

As for your reasoning - which is as valid as anything I could come up with - I really don’t know…

I can only imagine the mindset of a player who’s experienced what he’s experienced, but I think that in his shoes, I may well be happier not being flogged to play each and every week… a cushy part-time role at Manchester United sounds all right, doesn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.