Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it a bit weird that City and Chelsea are having a firesale with their youngsters and we don't seem to be interested in really any of them. Gallagher, sure. But City has sold like 6 REALLY good / big talent kids this window.

I still find it a bit weird that City and Chelsea are having a firesale with their youngsters and we don't seem to be interested in really any of them. Gallagher, sure. But City has sold like 6 REALLY good / big talent kids this window.

The problem we have is City and Chelsea sell these lads with buy back clauses inserted. It appears that we don't wish to have these so don't shop with them.

Given our current financial restrictions, we can't afford to be paying £5-10m+ on young players who may come good. We stayed up by the skin of our teeth and without adding real qualtiy to the first XI this summer we're in trouble again.

Given our current financial restrictions, we can't afford to be paying £5-10m+ on young players who may come good. We stayed up by the skin of our teeth and without adding real qualtiy to the first XI this summer we're in trouble again.
Could do loans with option to buy. Defers any ffp issues until our ownership or the the whole ffp structure is sorted.

Although i wouldnt be against Winks on loan with an option to buy...

...have to hope Chelsea come in for Richarlison and include two players like Colwill and Gallagher.

Mentioned it before mate, but there's no way we'll sign another CB without getting 1-2 off the books first. Including Tarkowski we'll have 6 CB's in the first team squad.

Just found it, probably will go through but interesting he and his representatives would get in that situation.
I think Barcelona had a similar situation last year with aguero and someone else. It looks like de Jong is it off to man u so that will probably allow kessie to be confirmed. But yeah I find it strange that a player would sign knowing that he can't be registered unless players leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.