Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a strange rumour but it has been rumbling for a bit that Spurs want more than one Everton player. I thought the second might be Godfrey or even Pickford as Gordon (on top of Richy) doesn’t really make much sense as it just doesn’t seem to be what they need. Unless Son is leaving. I wasn’t expecting much interest in Gordon this summer as there’s still probably a big gap between what he’s really worth atm as a player and his value to Everton as a local lad and something of a talisman. There’s a price but I’d be surprised if a CL level team was ready to match it.

Spurs have increased their offer to include Winks, Moura and a "handful of magic beans". Everton playing for time until they can sign another target said to have "really big hands".

Never underestimate a snide, particularly ones who use media allies to push a narrative. I get what you are saying however I think if Richarlison does sign for Spurs it will say an awful lot about where we are doesn’t it? And I think that’s what it’s all about deep down.
Right now we are a joke of a club. Not the fans. The club. The people who run it and and own it. The players too. Only person who is not at fault is Lampard and his coaching staff. Right now we could
Lose players to Likes of Newcastle and West Ham. Never mind spurs. That’s a joke and an embarrassment. No club is entitled to anything. But this club this fan base deserve better. I’m saying league titles and in Europe. Just even being back competitive and the club having some pride in itself.

Right now we are a joke of a club. Not the fans. The club. The people who run it and and own it. The players too. Only person who is not at fault is Lampard and his coaching staff. Right now we could
Lose players to Likes of Newcastle and West Ham. Never mind spurs. That’s a joke and an embarrassment. No club is entitled to anything. But this club this fan base deserve better. I’m saying league titles and in Europe. Just even being back competitive and the club having some pride in itself.

I’ve said enough about what I think about some fans and yes we are a joke and have been for years. Decades. Even the revered Moyes era was nothing in the scheme of things. “Best of the rest” “punching above our weight” “getting beat in Europe”. How friggin wonderful.

Nothing to worry about here. It’s Dan levy the horrible idiot. He won’t offer even close to what Richarlison or Gordon is worth. Well use them to smoke out real clubs and not that joke of a club spurs

I mentioned 352 earlier in the thread when we were being linked with multiple centre mids and if that’s in Lampard’s thinking maybe it would make sense to part with Gordon and Richy to invest in quality midfielders if the likes of Gallagher or Nunes are available. If the intention is to play 433 or 343 I don’t see any logic in selling Gordon unless for daft money.

Smell a rat with Gordon move if there is anything in it. The club fighting off interest in him in part appeases some when Richy is sold to them. Worryingly that may be for what's perceived as a reduced fee.

It wouldn't be the first time one club has leaked with the tacit approval of the other.

Smell a rat with Gordon move if there is anything in it. The club fighting off interest in him in part appeases some when Richy is sold to them. Worryingly that may be for what's perceived as a reduced fee.

It wouldn't be the first time one club has leaked with the tacit approval of the other.

Absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.