Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Patterson and D Ali are being moved on, I'm not surprised. Don't think they've made much of an impact. We'll wait and see. Need
to be ruthless when it comes to selling, and the same with buying. It's been both retaining players too long and buying players on big contracts
buying players that are rubbish in the first place that's landed us in this sh mess. DoF empowerment. I'm all for it.

It might not have been the plan to sell him early on, but agreeing to a purchase structure that effectively removes that option entirely would be pretty stupid. If the player fails, we are stuck with him in the reserves on £100k per week.
It doesn’t remove the option though? It just means we can’t turn a quick massive profit. Obviously we don’t know the details of the deal, but I would be surprised if there wasn’t some sort of clause that says if we sell him we still have to pay spurs the agreed amount. It wouldn’t be some sort of mad agreement it would just be a standard clause to prevent one party being ripped off.

There’s an argument that signing him at all was weird, but I don’t think what you’re suggesting would be an issue at all. There are plenty of sticks to beat the club with, we don’t really need to create more.

Have it on good authority that they are working on a secret deal to replace the chairs in the board room.

Negotiations are intense and ikea are refusing to spread the payment over the next 7 years .
We are so stingy. Ikea offer interest free credit for 5 years and we are pushing for 7. Pathetic.

If Patterson and D Ali are being moved on, I'm not surprised. Don't think they've made much of an impact. We'll wait and see. Need
to be ruthless when it comes to selling, and the same with buying. It's been both retaining players too long and buying players on big contracts
buying players that are rubbish in the first place that's landed us in this sh mess. DoF empowerment. I'm all for it.

Is there talk they are for sale? Crazy if so.

Have it on good authority that they are working on a secret deal to replace the chairs in the board room.

Negotiations are intense and ikea are refusing to spread the payment over the next 7 years .
Our DoF was seen hanging about the local tip to see if any usable chairs were bring thrown out...

Status
Not open for further replies.