Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? He’s still on bail
Ah ok I don’t think he has signed yet.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is said to have agreed a lucrative move to Galatasaray after being released by Everton last month
. It is claimed the midfielder will earn £1.7million-a-season at the Turkish club, despite the fact he hasn't kicked a ball for over a year, according to AS Marca in Turkey

Gylfi Sigurdsson is said to have agreed a lucrative move to Galatasaray after being released by Everton last month
. It is claimed the midfielder will earn £1.7million-a-season at the Turkish club, despite the fact he hasn't kicked a ball for over a year, according to AS Marca in Turkey
I’m surprised he picked a country where the age of consent is higher than here!!

Weston would be a massive boost to our midfield but he'll join team with European football on offer. Could see him at Spurs with Conte

That AS Marca account basically made it up then walked it back when they realised he couldn't leave the UK. But not before the story was spread by UK tabloids.

" INFORMATION: "The player has a travel ban," the Scout team gave. The transfer may be withdrawn upon the report. It is at such moments that the importance of scout teams emerges."

Posted yesterday Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd We will not spend hardly anything And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he...

That's what I posted and until we have seen deal structure we aint paid in full I'm sure and have a freebie and a loan

I said hardly any money !!
Let's see come Sept if there's any big deals

Bore off! You said we wouldn’t spend anything and we’ve just done 15-20 million on McNeil.

Save the “it was probably only 5 million upfront” jarg too.

Simple fact is we’ve already spent money you said we wouldn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.