Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored 5 in 11 PL appearances. Think it was only a half season loan.

His loan with them 20/21 season he was primarily a sub and mainly benched, only started 7 and only subbed on 11 further times.
I wonder why his minutes were so limited, hopefully not a Delph type injury magnet.

Ahh gotcya , if Chelsea do sign a big money cm the Gallacher is an idiot if he stays there tbh, he's already at best 4th for that position atm
Yeah sorry, got my wires crossed too, thought you meant you literally couldn’t see the link I posted, not the link between stories.

Yeah, I think De Jong comes in and Gallagher needs a loan, needs to play for his World Cup place.

He gets slated a lot on here but IMO he would be more than adequate back up to Calvert Lewin.

Plus weve been linked for years and years (before he went chelsea) do it sort of feels a bit inevitable.

…no idea if the rumours are accurate. Career seems to have stalled but I liked him when linked 18months ago. Telling that Chelsea were keen to keep him under contract.

Not a Richarlison replacement, but an upgrade on Kean, Simms and Rondon. I’m not sure what his injury record is like.

I’m sure we’ll bring a striker in, we can’t rely on Rondon with DCL being so fragile.

There’s just no future in signing 28/29 year olds for the bench. At the peak of their earnings and never get shot of them.
Yes if you sign for big money, but if a loan or low wages transfer - then it suits us. He's infinitely better than Rondon and gives back up to DCL. Were in a bad place and lacking goals and Batshuayi would provide that more reliably than a younger gamble.

Not against signing younger prospects or anything but just think this could be a smart transfer if done at the right price.

He gets slated a lot on here but IMO he would be more than adequate back up to Calvert Lewin.

Plus weve been linked for years and years (before he went chelsea) do it sort of feels a bit inevitable.

Would've honestly given Simms a run than getting this feller in.

Had potential. Went to Chelsea. Nose dived. He's also never played as a main striker or a full season wherever he's been on loan apart from last season.

Alarm bells ring.

Size has really nothing to do with being lightweight though mate.

Best midfield we ever had in my lifetime was Reid 5'7 and Bracewell 5'8/5'9

And the league was way more physical back then too.

I've never ever seen Gueye bullied by anyone in a game
I agree with this. i would take a Makelele Kante Gueye defensive midfielder type everyday of the week.

People saying don’t want, Bats,Barkley,Gilmor imo Chelsea’s rejects (not sure Gilmor is one though) are a sight better than our rejects. I’d have Barkley in midfield any day over Gomes and as much of a worker Rondon is I’d have Bats playing over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.