Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, and I have high hopes that we will get a striker in, it will have been a fantastic window. Really impressed with Frank and Kev. Feeling really good again about the club after all the stress with that fat [Poor language removed] last season.

If, and I have high hopes that we will get a striker in, it will have been a fantastic window. Really impressed with Frank and Kev. Feeling really good again about the club after all the stress with that fat [Poor language removed] last season.
Agreed, even if we get a striker in that’s only about a 10-12 goal a season player, that’ll be decent backup for Dom when he’s out. Further than that the spine of our team is miles stronger

Rondon - 37 in 160
Adams - 20 in 96
They're both 300 minutes per goal players (well, Rondon was before he left England - worse now). Hard swerve.

Adams is also proof that 20+ goals in the Championship doesn't necessarily translate to doing it in the Prem. That's fine for cover at Championship prices, but never at what Southampton will want for Adams.

Rondon - 37 in 160
Adams - 20 in 96

They're both 300 minutes per goal players (well, Rondon was before he left England - worse now). Hard swerve.

Adams is also proof that 20+ goals in the Championship doesn't necessarily translate to doing it in the Prem. That's fine for cover at Championship prices, but never at what Southampton will want for Adams.

CHE 365 GOALS AND ASSISTS IN 18,400 MINUTES

rONDON 650 GOALS AND ASSISTS IN 35000 MINUTES

I am too stupid to break that down

Fair enough. I was just trying to say his age doesn't really mean anything, unless he's mid 30's, then it's more a gamble about fitness. Unless he's a superhuman like Ronaldo.

Dunno mate it's very very very rare a bloke whose been on professional books at good clubs like Brighton leaves at 23 having basically done nothing and suddenly becomes very good, it's like if Braithwaite suddenly netted 15 this season on loan - would we really think wow let's start him.

As a back up CF we could do worse.

Would rather Broja but prefer Che Che to some of the garbage linked from the Championship and Ligue 1.

Or Mitch Batman.

Broja won't go anywhere until deadline day IMO. Either loan or for a ridiculous amount which I'd be sick if we'd paid it. Loan is fair.

But Che Che in early doors for a small fee for a 26 year old proven premier league player who has pace, aggression, can get a goal, bring others into play...would be happy.

Let's have it right... we're not going to spend big to replace Richarlison (his money has gone to build the team) or Dom while he's here.

Che Adams getting mentioned? Someone reads my posts.

Supposed to be around £10mill last time I heard Leeds were interested. Mobile, strong, great hold up play, 7 goals last season, 9 the season before.

Make it so
People realize anything under 15 is kind of meh for a striker? If we're signing someone the ceiling shouldn't be like 11

Status
Not open for further replies.