Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Frank / Kevin's to do list till the end of the window for me

IN: 1 midfielder (Gana), 1 central striker and 1 wide/attacking midfielder
OUT: Gomes, Gbamin and Nkounkou

Interestingly that would leave us with 26 squad player except the 2 under aged players.
So more outs needed even if we bring more in. But honestly cant see a centre back going or Rondon or another midfielder
Solution is not to list Godfrey/Townsend for the 1st half of the year as due to the World Cup they are unlikey to play until Boxing Day.

Goalkeepers:
Pickford
Begovic
Longergan

Defenders:
Coleman
Patterson (u21)
Holgate
Keane
Mina
Coady
Tarkowski
Nkounkou (u21)
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Vinagre

Midfielders:
Onana (u21)
Allan
Doucoure
Iwobi
Davies
Gbamin
Alli

Attackers:
McNeil
Calvert-Lewin
Rondon
Gordon (u21)
Gray
Townsend

27 players
4 under 21 players

means we have 2 spots left without having to sell any players as u21's dont count towards registration i believe

"Under-21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad."

gueye and another striker would fulfil the 25 squad criteria

I really can' t understand all this fuss about the Watford trio. I wached both their games this season and I was not that impressed. Denis was good against Sheffield United and absolutely anonymous against West Brom. I am not convinced that he wiil do well in the PL woth the work rate he demonstrated.
Talking about workrate - that of Joao Pedro is great. Gave his all in both games. However, I am not convinced by his skill level. It is far from Richarlison's.
Sarr did ok in both games , scored a worldie against West Brom, but I am under the impression that he is too much hit and miss.
Overall, I will not be too much concerned if we don' t go for any of them. 20 million for Denis is too much. Indeed 20 million will be too much for anyone of them, me thinks.
Of the three only Joao Pedro interests me. (and not hugely)

Notts F are mental spending that money on Dennis.

Goalkeepers:
Pickford
Begovic
Longergan

Defenders:
Coleman
Patterson (u21)
Holgate
Keane
Mina
Coady
Tarkowski
Nkounkou (u21)
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Vinagre

Midfielders:
Onana (u21)
Allan
Doucoure
Iwobi
Davies
Gbamin
Alli

Attackers:
McNeil
Calvert-Lewin
Rondon
Gordon (u21)
Gray
Townsend

27 players
4 under 21 players

means we have 2 spots left without having to sell any players as u21's dont count towards registration i believe

"Under-21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad."

Forgot Onana, thank you. But you forgot Gomes lol. So 28 players, of which i counted Nkounkou as leaving. So that is 25 excluding the under 21. 3 IN 3 OUT please !!

Forgot Onana, thank you. But you forgot Gomes lol. So 28 players, of which i counted Nkounkou as leaving. So that is 25 excluding the under 21. 3 IN 3 OUT please !!
ah yes but if we take out Nkounkou then its down to 27 players with 3 under 21's which is a squad of 24, so can still register gueye to make 25

if we haven't registered townsend because of his injury then we also have 1 more space

Goalkeepers:
Pickford
Begovic
Longergan

Defenders:
Coleman
Patterson (u21)
Holgate
Keane
Mina
Coady
Tarkowski
Nkounkou (u21)
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Vinagre

Midfielders:
Onana (u21)
Allan
Doucoure
Iwobi
Davies
Gbamin
Alli

Attackers:
McNeil
Calvert-Lewin
Rondon
Gordon (u21)
Gray
Townsend

27 players
4 under 21 players

You missed Gomes and I think Niels is over age.

Under-21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players per squad. For the 2022/23 campaign Under-21 players will have been born on or after 1 January 2001.

He was born November 2000.

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Asmir Begović (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (3)
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Rúben Vinagre
Niels Nkounkou

Centre Backs (6)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Conor Coady (HG)
Yerry Mina
Michael Keane (HG)
Mason Holgate (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)

Midfield (8)
Amadou Onana (UA)
Allan
Dele Alli (HG)
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Tom Davies (HG)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Wide Forwards (4)
Andros Townsend (HG)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Demarai Gray (HG)
Anthony Gordon (UA)

Strikers (2)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Salomón Rondón

Total players: 28

Non-HG players: 10
Home-grown players: 15
Underage players: 3

We currently have "no spots", but Lonergan could not be named, play for the u21s as an overage player and added in an emergency, we could also not name Townsend and Godfrey due to long term injury.

But the best thing would clearly be sell or loan some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.