Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we spent anything yet ?

Or are we still playing with the richarlison money ?

The same money we originally spent years ago ?

We have spent nothing new this summer

Smoke and mirrors

Have we spent anything yet ?

Or are we still playing with the richarlison money ?

The same money we originally spent years ago ?

We have spent nothing new this summer

Smoke and mirrors
I think its only smoke and mirrors when people arent aware of the trick.

Most fans are happy to admit we have a limited budget which we gained by selling Richarlison.

This may well turn out to be our worse wver window know a fairly well established agent through the golf club who has represented a good few payers over the years at the club

He doesn't think we will hardly spend a penny again this summer ala last year and a number of clubs in the league are reluctant to do business with us for loans etc due to our ffp exploits a lot of clubs aside from Burnley and Leeds are extremely unhappy we have managed to dodge what looked to be a certain bullet

Posted yesterday
Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd

We will not spend hardly anything
And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams

That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he is also blue who I trust and is deeply worried from what he knows and hears on that level he works and wheel and deals

The club may well find themselves black balled ny other clubs due to ffp flirtations and other clubs fuming at the lack of punishment
That's what you posted you snivelling weasel.

Nope
We have spent next to nothing props to the club in doing it
We should be calling for moshiri to explain why we haven't invested in squad

All we have done is play with money we spent 3 years or so ago thanks to spurs

Nothing new has been spent

I'm not having a go mate, but you made it clear we wouldnt buy anyone, and this was done after we were selling Richarlison.

It doesnt matter, I'm sure gave your views of the situation as honestly as possible, but we have spent money.

This may well turn out to be our worse wver window know a fairly well established agent through the golf club who has represented a good few payers over the years at the club

He doesn't think we will hardly spend a penny again this summer ala last year and a number of clubs in the league are reluctant to do business with us for loans etc due to our ffp exploits a lot of clubs aside from Burnley and Leeds are extremely unhappy we have managed to dodge what looked to be a certain bullet
Utter Tory.

Status
Not open for further replies.