Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Che Che gets a bad rap on here - yes he's not a 15-20 goal a season forward but he is a decent back up CF.

If its true we're going 352 then we would need about 4 CF's and we currently have 2 in DCL and King Salaman who Lampard doesn't seem to rate.

Che Che also suits two up top he done well alongside Ings before Ings left to Villa.

I mean sides are offering us that.

Scouting departments are able to see beyond the "he scored 4 goals" stuff, and are able to analyse footballers, and spot signs that would make them better in better teams etc.

Sides would pay 40m for Gordon, some may even pay more for Gordon.
Thats kinda my point mate.

They arent bidding big for what he can and has done, its for what he could do.

I think too often he gets the ball and wants to impress, rather than just do something simple that'll help the team out.

I do think he'll be better with an actual striker to link to, none of our front three have been helped with that so far tbf to them
Fair point, but would you gamble £50m of the club’s money on it?

Let’s say Onana is as quality as he looked when he came on yesterday. £50m could potentially get us two players of similar quality in other areas of the pitch (possibly an oversimplification but whatever, I’m simple). I’d rather go for that than stay with the comfortable option of an eager kid that’s probably never going to be anything more than decent.

Big Che Che gets a bad rap on here - yes he's not a 15-20 goal a season forward but he is a decent back up CF.

If its true we're going 352 then we would need about 4 CF's and we currently have 2 in DCL and King Salaman who Lampard doesn't seem to rate.

Che Che also suits two up top he done well alongside Ings before Ings left to Villa.

We don't need a back up we need a starter.

To be honest Adams is used as a deep lying forward. I.e dropping deep and linking the play and I think that has massively affected his goal record. Gets used like that for Scotland also. Not saying he’s amazing but he’s not as bad as people think.

negative-faint.gif

I’ll be gutted if we sell the family silver. I want Gordon to stay. He’s one of us.
I tell you this board should be hounded out of here. Cretins the lot of them.
If the lad wanted to leave I could understand but this is disgusting. Bad ownership and management is the cause of our status at the minute.
I wish we could sell all of them instead

Status
Not open for further replies.