Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I like the Zamorano of the Trent as much as the next man, and he is undoubtedly talented, but I'm not sure if he will be able to make the step up to be a top PL player. Could do though. Would certainly rather take a punt on him for £10m than some of the dross we've been linked with.

I’d be really happy with Sarr and Brereton Diaz coming in. Good young players that even if it came to it you probably wouldn’t lose money on and in the case of Ben Brereton Díaz you’d probably make a decent profit on given his current price. £35m/£40m ish on both of them and Gana wouldn’t be ridiculous and would solve massive issues in the squad since they can both play across the front line meaning they could get in the team in different groups or rotations given whoever could be fit at the time.

Crucially would still allow for 1 more domestic and 1 more foreign loan. So we’d still have a chance at strengthening further without much risk and might allow us to go after a player late in the window who mightn’t have been available earlier, like Gallagher for example, even though I think that’s unlikely regardless.

Ben Brereton Díaz and Maupay would give us some options up front, for combined fee of £25m I don’t think we could complain. I would be happy with Gana coming back as well.

The more ive watched of him the more i think he might be able to do a job for us.
Reminds me of a poor mans Ruud van nistelrooy, and id take a poor mans Ruud every day of the week right now!

Only started being good when he put Diaz at the end of his name

I’m worried the goals will dry up again once defenders remember he’s actually from Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.