Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay, Adams & Diaz all seem to fit a particular profile, don't they? all at-or-approaching their mid-twenties who would cost no more than £15m with reasonable wages and are all capable of annoying oppo defenders & chipping in with a handful of goals.

It's clear that, at least for this season, we're targeting this type of profile to be deputy to DCL and, as an option, to be his foil where it's needed in certain games.

I wish we would just buy his replacement, he's crap, when he plays, which is less than 3/4 of a season every year.

Well if we’re proceeding from considering to expressing interest I’m fairly confident we’ll have a striker in by the time the stadium’s built.
That's only if we can find one that can play anywhere across the front three - if they can do a bit of block laying or plastering too we might move earlier.

We'd be in business if we still had those two in their pomp at the club
They took just as much stick as most of the dross we have now, shows how we don’t appreciate some things.
Probably the same in a few years when Gordon is in CL and we have Jordan Ibe on the wing.

Everton must be the most indecisive club going.

They’ve been linked with striker after striker and still not bought anyone… even though they desperately need one.

I wonder if they might just recall Simms.
And to think Moyes was called a ditherer, he was swift compared to our current regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.