Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With dele leaving just reinforces how abysmal that January transfer window was. Mykolenko was a decent acquisition but also diminished our efficiency in set pieces. We loaned two players who didn't contribute anything substantial and bought a player who had one memorable performance before being loaned off.....
And Patterson. The loans were very poor though.

So Everton, you have sold an important attacking player without replacing them...what do you have say for yourself?

Everton:
images (65).jpeg

Martin Terrier for €40m

Martin Terrier for €40m
What's the bed wetting around this player, never seen him play and until this window never heard of him. Is he the real deal or is this another hyped up footy player because of Fifa and kids thinking they know there footy because they seen a YouTube video of him? Scoring a few goals in tin pot leagues doesn't set my pulse racing like some unless he's doing it at international level on a regular basis. Set me right if he's the real deal because I just have no excitement for him.

And Patterson. The loans were very poor though.
Ali and Vandebeek, were get someone in quick with new manager the same day. Guess we had to try something? The Villa lad was just stupid, we could of used the loan space for a striker. But in terms of business selling Dinge and bringing in two fullbacks, looks good business, now. But I didn't think so when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.