Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gauging from training that they will continue to play Gordon then so we can expect Gordon and Gray either side of Rondon in attack against. Been busy all day so pretty disappointed to log in tonight to find there are no real developments. We are flushing early season points down the toilet and heeping pressure on ourselves. Given our squad I would take the draw this weekend just to get us off the mark

An instructive example of how it can go for a 45m player who hasn't made it yet
He was brought in to learn from Jiminez then literally 2 weeks after getting here Jiminez cracks his skull open. Think Fabio Silva has had a raw deal myself, huge pressure was on him because of the fee (not his fault) and his mentor vanished for a year not long after he got here (not his fault)

He was brought in to learn from Jiminez then literally 2 weeks after getting here Jiminez cracks his skull open. Think Fabio Silva has had a raw deal myself, huge pressure was on him because of the fee (not his fault) and his mentor vanished for a year not long after he got here (not his fault)
I don't hold anything against him personally but he looks rather awful. Yes he's young but the improvement needed is vast.

Status
Not open for further replies.