Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

They had a perfect fit of a forward when we had Richarlison...and when they sold him THAT should have been the very first thing they attended to. But that's why the club are in a shocking state. Misgoverned for years.

Any fan could sort Everton out better than this board and owner if they were left in charge.
Really? I know for a fact I'd be awful. I'd be sneaking out to have a smoke with @tommye and leaving everything to @ForeverBlue92 and I think we all know how that would end. (It's us in the championship, but @ForeverBlue92 is happy and @tommye and I are stoned out of our gourds we don't give a damn and are giggling at videos of chimpanzees on YouTube)

Really? I know for a fact I'd be awful. I'd be sneaking out to have a smoke with @tommye and leaving everything to @ForeverBlue92 and I think we all know how that would end. (It's us in the championship, but @ForeverBlue92 is happy and @tommye and I are stoned out of our gourds we don't give a damn and are giggling at videos of chimpanzees on YouTube)
Please don't EVER place me within 100 yards of that absolute danger.
Not even in jest!!!

The rest I'm up for.
Bring munchies xx

….Sacha is a Belgian journalist;

379434F1-D4FE-4E62-BBC2-6C2223C15AE3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.