Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the matter is the transfers/managers have been a real …. Show Since Farhad took over. Brands isn’t blameless but a lot of the problems started before he arrived, big contracts for average players that we been lumbered with and unable to get rid off of for money, Sandro/Scnides/Bolasie/Besic
Niasse/Martina/Walcott/Tosun.

Add in players in the first team who underperformed - Keane/Pickford/Sigurdsson. (Pickford Is performing now though)

It has been an absolute disastrous period.

He doesn't fit in with anyone in our squad. He's a passing player. We have no other passing players. He's 30 and barely able to play multiple weeks in a row. We're multiple years from competing for Europe regularly. It's just the wrong player at the wrong time.

Your missing the point mate, he was the right player 12 months ago. You can’t make a decision to hand someone a 200k contract in one window then rip it up and start again the following, that’s compounding problem at the club.

I really don’t agree either, he’s quality, a former footballer on renown told me once, tactics don’t matter if your quality player, good players play well in any team, any system in any formation.

So bad watching SSN especially with these transfer idiots on but I’d be fuming if we signed someone and didn’t see the breaking news. Should know better after some of the transfer windows I’ve witnessed us have

Status
Not open for further replies.