Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 1/3rd of our supposed budget mate. If he comes in at that price we might only sign one other marquee player.

Years of living on the breadline has made me wary of big money signings!

If Rom goes for around 50, then that still gives us a massive budget for a couple of strikers, goalkeeper and another one or two. (If the 100 mill rumour is correct)

was talking about we'd see the best of Witsel under Koeman mate - not mccarthy as he isn't that physical dominating type obviously, but still think mccarthy will have a p;lace - just not an every game starter like under Martinez, anyways over to the press conference now - first one i've looked forward too for a long whilst ;)

Witsel has been superb today. I think him and a fully firing McCarthy would make a superb partnership.

£65 mill could get us Batshuayi and Embolo with change to spare.

Two unproven goalscorers at the highest level? No ta.

One of them, certainly, but needs to be combined with a striker we can be sure could do the business (or at least has experience e.g. 27-28 yr old, imo)

If Rom goes for around 50, then that still gives us a massive budget for a couple of strikers, goalkeeper and another one or two. (If the 100 mill rumour is correct)
Don't get me wrong, I'd like us to sign Witsel. But if the only way we could do it is to sell Rom then it's a no from me.

And selling Rom for £50m would be poor business indeed.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like us to sign Witsel. But if the only way we could do it is to sell Rom then it's a no from me.

And selling Rom for £50m would be poor business indeed.

Rom is going regardless I suspect. We won't get much more than 50 mill tbh.

Rom is going regardless I suspect. We won't get much more than 50 mill tbh.
Raheem Sterling went for £50m, did he not?

Lukaku is orders of magnitude ahead of Sterling. Even factoring in the English passport premium (as in, Lukaku doesn't have one) a proven prem goalscorer in his early 20s is worth more than Raheem Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back