Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a stat that 6 out of our 7 wins under Ancelotti have been by 1 goal margin.

Thats why we need to bolster our attacking options - all it takes is a crap ref decision, an unlucky bounce/deflection or a defender brainfart moment for the opposition to nick a goal and we drop points.

Saw a stat that 6 out of our 7 wins under Ancelotti have been by 1 goal margin.

Thats why we need to bolster our attacking options - all it takes is a crap ref decision, an unlucky bounce/deflection or a defender brainfart moment for the opposition to nick a goal and we drop points.

....we need goalscoring and creative threat from wide positions. Richarlison and DCL will contribute their quota but there is no other reliable source. The other top teams offer threat from various positions rather than rely on a single prolific goalscorer.

....we need goalscoring and creative threat from wide positions. Richarlison and DCL will contribute their quota but there is no other reliable source. The other top teams offer threat from various positions rather than rely on a single prolific goalscorer.

Agree on Richarlison but DCL doesnt offer enough from the start imo.

Neither does Kean/Tosun off the bench.

In an ideal world we would have Richarlison/New CF with DCL off the bench & Kean on loan & Tosun sold.

Doubt we'll have the money to bring in too many this window though - we need more goals from out wide/midfield I agree.

My opinion lad - the fact you consistently respond and go through the same debate doesnt do you any favours.

Accept thats my opinion and move on.

Its as tedious as people constantly moaning over the whos better Messi or Ronaldo - everyone has their own opinion so respectfully agree/disagree and get over it.
My opinion is that that I think your opinion on DCL sucks, You bang on the DCL drum everyday and going on about the "same debate".
You are actively wanting to replace our top goal scorer and think the forward line is the problem in this team, I mean where do we even begin?

In an ideal world we would have Richarlison/New CF with DCL off the bench & Kean on loan & Tosun sold.

Doubt we'll have the money to bring in too many this window though - we need more goals from out wide/midfield I agree.
Our top scorer doesn’t offer enough from the start? Eh? There’s only 7 players in the league with a better scoring rate (non-pens) than him

We don’t just need goals from midfield we need a midfield full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back