Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is like I expected it to be. It's risky, since we are very passive, and don't have the ball a lot. They don't create many chances, which is a positive thing. But on the ball it's just terrible. As long as it's 0:0 it's ok, but that's the risk. We need the ball more often in the 2nd half for sure.

😂😂 you keep moving the goalposts yes our team is crap but come on. I’d like to see mykolenko and Patterson alongside Maldini and Baresi they’d still be crap admittedly would look better, but that says more about them than who’s around them.

Perhaps explain to me why you would need a midfield anchor if you dont intend to use players that pass and attack at full back and midfield?

Youve got to be pretty dim not to see that.

You've been saying that since he started...getting boring now. Who would replace him?

In any case what would a new manager do with a non existent midfield and players who cant pass the ball to each other.

Actually thats not true. I was ok with dyche and have given him a lot of praise when due.

We could use the better players on the bench than the experienced favourites all the time.

Or perhaps some tactics from the training ground for once?

I cant see any tactics or any ability to pick a team to win games.

When i say deep i mean as an anchor with an actual midfield and full backs.

Not with Gana, Doucoure and Young.

I think we need a new manager.
Onana has been the deepest of the 3 in midfield.
Despite playing in his "right" position he has been awful

On holiday in Spain. Last two times I've watched Ev abroad Maupay scored to beat West Ham and I had a magic drunken evening in Toulouse when we beat Brighton 5-1.

So,me being a superstitious tit, I hoped we'd do Arsenal.

All they're doing so far is make me throw Estrella down my neck at pace.

C'mon ev, ffs!
Get ripped, get on a flight to Toulouse and don't be enough of a boor to get thrown in the clink at the other end, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back