Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all the injuries and sickness in the camp ? We got much more from them games than anyone thought ,reel your neck in.

Yes, there is that but with a better team selection and subbing we may have got more out of a poor Arsenal. How about Bernard instead of Siggy and why not give Dowell another go?

He really isn’t, it was our 3rd big game in 6 days, the players understandably lacked the same level of intensity they showed last week.

This is the annoying thing, people assuming that the players have unlimited reserves of energy, and are just 'fecking lazy and cowardly' have probably never played a real game of football in their lives.

When the body tires, a player can not simply just force himself to play at the level he played a few days earlier. You will hit a wall and mistakes are inevitable. I'm not saying I know what it is like to be a professional athlete, but I do know after a certain point all the effort and desire in the world won't help much.

I would love to see some of the lard-ass posters who post these abusive messages during and after, games like this, sit down with these professionals who have reached the absolute pinnacle of footballing success, and tell them just how rubbish they really are.

Because in person they would surely realize how ridiculous they are, and how little right they actually have to be criticizing/abusing such people, either online, or in person!

Then we would see who the real cowards are!
Yeah, posting snide messages on internet forums....

Who’s voting Mason Holgate here? :confused: Sometimes wonder if people are watching the same game.

Another match I should’ve skipped going to in favour of decorating my airing cupboard. Glacial pace, awful passing and no end product. Welcome Ancellotti, please send us back to the glory days!

This is the annoying thing, people assuming that the players have unlimited reserves of energy, and are just 'fecking lazy and cowardly' have probably never played a real game of football in their lives.

When the body tires, a player can not simply just force himself to play at the level he played a few days earlier. You will hit a wall and mistakes are inevitable. I'm not saying I know what it is like to be a professional athlete, but I do know after a certain point all the effort and desire in the world won't help much.

I would love to see some of the lard-ass posters who post these abusive messages during and after, games like this, sit down with these professionals who have reached the absolute pinnacle of footballing success, and tell them just how rubbish they really are.

Because in person they would surely realize how ridiculous they are, and how little right they actually have to be criticizing/abusing such people, either online, or in person!

Then we would see who the real cowards are!
Yeah, posting snide messages on internet forums....

You name names mate, I’ll sort out the venue for the straightener and the stadium jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back