Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So our attentions turn to on the pitch again, perish the thought. I'd like to think Dyche will have already made an impact on the players.
Want to say we'll win but it's a tough one. Makes a change playing the team at the top instead of teams at the bottom. Should suit us.
Perhaps we will win!

So our attentions turn to on the pitch again, perish the thought. I'd like to think Dyche will have already made an impact on the players.
Want to say we'll win but it's a tough one. Makes a change playing the team at the top instead of teams at the bottom. Should suit us.
Perhaps we will win!
There is this little voice, that keeps saying this bunch of pansies has thrown the last five, maybe six managers under the bus.

We start with Arsenal and Liverpool; lose both badly and it's game over.

------------Pickford
Holgate Tarkowski Keane Godfrey
Gray Onana Doucoure McNeil
------------Iwobi
-------------DCL

Definitely going to be beaten but for the first time in ages, i am actually looking forward to watching it mainly to see what Dyche does as regards team selection formation, tactics, energy, pressing etc etc etc. Not expecting much after only 5 days in charge but looking forward to it nonetheless.

There is this little voice, that keeps saying this bunch of pansies has thrown the last five, maybe six managers under the bus.

We start with Arsenal and Liverpool; lose both badly and it's game over.
Is it?
Was it expected we win those games prior to Dyche? Realistically any manager coming in this late is at best hoping for a miracle to get something out of either, let alone a win.

Look we all get you hate us and the manager so why keep posting here then, why should everyone have to put up with your BS? Just give the bloke a chance ffs.
You want to watch 'entertainment ball' Everton are NEVER going to play like that. The fans don't want to watch it for starters, they want blood and thunder stuff. Also we just are not setup and don't recruit the players or managers for it because it's not our way. Seriously bro, go watch Ted Lasso at Leeds or someone else. We are never going to be the club you want.
It's not what I want

no idea why as these players have shown time and time again that they're not good enough, and Arsenal are playing great football but for some reason i think we'll nick a win

Pickford
Coady Mina tarkowski mykolenko
Iwobi gana Onana gray
DCL maupay

Is my guess for dyche starting 11, essentially a back 6 with maupay there just to annoy the opposition really lol, pace on the wings to combat our lack of pace at fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.