Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
o5km.jpg

Proverbs 23:20-21
Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

Dear sweet Lord. That's a hideous bunch if ever there was one. Thankfully no one I know on there. I have the same hairdo('nt) as most of 'em, but by Christ I don't dress like some feckin' parafin lamp. Leave the pies alone you tubby bells.

I still hate them and hate playing them because of that cup final and all those replays. Hopefully that's that ghost put to rest, at long last.

o5km.jpg

Proverbs 23:20-21
Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.
Villa "hardcore"?

Surely, on appearance, "Villa Massive" would be more apt. Especially him in the grey. And I'm not exactly slimmer of the year myself.

Just came back from Reading v derby (best mate suppors derby and near reading) game, was a great match and glad I saw some nice goals while missing everton. How was everton today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back