Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we need a new team he picks them week in week out why bring Delph on he’s been injured all season and he brings him on never seen him do anything so why bring him on
Yes, we need better players. If Rodriguez and Doucoure play today we probably win that. He's playing a team that's finished bottom half for years plus Allan and Godfrey tonight. It was still a tight game. Could have gone either way.

The fella who scored is so one footed just show him onto his weaker foot and nothing happens, absolutely abject home form it really is that is 6 home defeats this year alone.

I am fuming at that result but anyone saying it’s Carlos fault or he should go are wet wipes of the highest order as far as I’m concerned.

Carlo has inherited a group of bottle jobs from poor managers before him and the players signed under his tenure (whether brands picks or not) have largely been our best players this year.

Gomes and Iwobi should never play for us again. We change those two players for anyone remotely decent and our attack has so many more options.

As annoyed as I am about this year, I would still give Carlo a 5 year contract tomorrow with a clause that says he cannot be sacked unless we give him everything Moshiri owns.

If we give Carlo a few years, he will get rid of the charlatans that currently have to play for us because we have no other options. The man is a winner and for all his nice back n forth with the media, he will be ruthless when he needs to be

Absolute cowards, can't string two passes together,yet another bottle job so very predictable, villa well deserved that,only fella I feel pity for is Pickford,he prevented a rout, Holgate needs binning off now for the remainder of the season,he isn't a kid anymore and that tonight was unacceptable, Richarlison probably needs taking out of the firing line too I think,his first touch is a tackle and his decision making absolutely abysmal.

The lack of motivation and organisation doesn’t reflect well on either the players or the manager and it has been going on for a while now, to say it is disappointing is an understatement, watching us has now become a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.