Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having difficulties fathoming that we sold digne due to strife with a manager who was fired three days later... what a calamitous clown show. Anyway I hope we go direct at digne with some pace and exploit his weakness since hes opposition now
Well look as you say his weakness. He's not the biggest loss in the world if you are advocating focusing our attack down his side.

Ferguson's unbridled energy does jar people which I see as a positive. I remember the last time he was caretaker ,my Chelsea supporting roommate was seriously irked because of his revelry. He was grumbling about how he didnt win a trophy so why was he running around the pitch, he was pretty rankled lol

have a scary feeling he'll start rondon but i really hope i'm wrong
what if Rondon scored 2 today, in our 4-0 win. It's a funny old game.
Ps........haven't taken my tablets yet. Make that 1 goal. Our opener. Villa caught out laughing. And we then take him off and go on to win 4-0.

I'm still having difficulties fathoming that we sold digne due to strife with a manager who was fired three days later... what a calamitous clown show. Anyway I hope we go direct at digne with some pace and exploit his weakness since hes opposition now

Agreed, but no doubt Digné will go and produce his best Premier League performance of the last twelve months or so.

Would pretty much have the same but think i would have onyango maybe gbamin instead townsend to have 3 natural cm. I do think gordon could be a great player to come off the bench
Gbamin hasn't really done much. Injured a lot I know. So would he up for the intensity that I'm hoping Everton show today. Although I agree that we need bodies in midfield today. Bodies that will be up to the job. That's why I don't trust Gomes. No passengers today.
And as much as I like Gordon. He just might be the player who misses out today. But as you say , he could do a job from the bench.
We will soon know the team. So let's rock and roll. Up The Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.