• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
The magic of the Fa Cup eh.
WA1957971.jpg
We play non league Boreham wood at home under the Goodison lights in a season that has been so far horrific.
Saturday against City didn't help the mood either. We played very well but some shocking defending and corrupt officiating meant we ended up with nothing.
But at least the cup means we can forget about our league plight for a few hours. And let's be honest we should be winning this one comfortably. We will see changes with Patterson, Mykolenko, gomes , townsend and a couple more expected to start. The 3 players been Cup tied limits the options though.
So come on blues get this done nice and early and get In the hat for the last 8. Then we can concentrate on the horrible situation of trying to stay up.
So into these tories meffs and put a half dozen on them .
UTFT.

Shocking time and day to have an FA Cup match.

If it goes the distance some will struggle to get home.

Completely unneccessary.

With what should be a fairly straight forward home win as well.

I'd have some understanding if we were away and they wanted to ensure they could televise it to maximum viewers.

Struggling to get excited about this game right now but it's still a big opportunity to get to the last 8 of a major competition. I would make some changes given our struggles, although I don't like having to do so.

Pickford
Patterson Keane Branthwaite Mykolenko
Gomes Onyango
Gordon
Gray Rondon Townsend

Gray needs game time, one of Keane and Holgate need to play, both new full backs should start, no need to rest goalkeeper, Gordon doesn't need a rest, Doucoure isn't worth the risk after injury, Townsend deserves a run out, Richarlison can't be risked while DCL is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.