Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Brentford players on yellows. Got to go down with any contact and get in the ref face.
Not my prefers tactic… needs must

Yes anyone. Need to drop a forward for an additional defender too. We can win this. It’s all on Lampard shoulder now.
Brentford are on the beach, and so are Palace next week hopefully.

Win this and we're up. Gray/ Townsend can create problems if/when Gordon/Rico tire,

If anyone, Allan after an hour for Gomez who looks a bit leggy (albeit he's a player I respect after THAT injury).

Hope he hits a worldie to prove me wrong, but otherwise yeah - Allan - and the lads above to keep up the threat to see the game out.

Then we're up and let the planning for 2022/23 begin with a crop of young players and young manager I'm enjoying watching.

Anyone know when our other centre backs are expected back from injury? Presumably the straight red card means Branthwaite is banned for the remainder of the season.
Frank said Keane is missing because he felt unwell overnight so he could be back soon.

Missed it earlier but can anybody explain how we didn't get a pen just before the sending off with richarlison nearly losing his shirt to the Brentford player.

Allan for Gomes?

Has to be really. Get Allan to sit on Eriksen.

Perhaps take DCL off as Gordon and Richi will chase down any hopeful punts. Three attackers on feels a luxury now.

Allan's the only experienced defensive option on the bench anyway as don't really want to see Kenny in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.