Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where it's due Bolasie had 10 minutes were he looked like a footballer and it made a difference.

Good to have Baines back, balance is everything in football and unless you have players good enough going forwards (eg Man City) you need FB's on their strong foot to create opportunities in attack on either wing as shown with Baines pushing forward and linking with Tosun.

Couple of tough games to go at home and away i don't expect anything other than a loss these days so think if we can maintain top 10 it will have to do, 7th aint happening unless we find a way to win away particularly with City and them lot our next 2 home matches.

Think we’re safe right now. West Brom is gone and I can’t see Stoke or Palace or Wham or Huddersfield getting to 37 points with the games they have left.

Southampton isn’t getting to 37 either, that’s the game we saw here today and they were atrocious.

Thing is though mate, before kick off they were above us in the table, so can’t be much better than a lot of teams below us.

I’m really chuffed we won. Feels good. Well done the lads today.
I think it just shows a lot of teams are underperforming this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back