Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great first half. Some of our passing and movement was superb. I love the way we chase the ball down to regain possession. Good from everyone except that absolute pillock between the sticks. Just catch and hold the ball ffs .....

Chuffed we're leading, and even without the fans in the stadium to sour the mood we are our own worst enemy.
Thoroughly deserved lead, two easy headers from point blank range at the same spot in the goal.

Seamus Coleman and Gylfi Sigurdsson been standout performers.
Fair play to Davies not doing much wrong. Digne and Hames are solid as well. DCL of course for the goal, really switching in for that one-touch Inzaghi game. You can see he keeps that thought in his forehead constantly - one touch, max!

They're scrappy and the weather makes everyone play badly but despite us getting battered for a while in between 35 and 45 minutes they really can't do more damage to us than what Pickford alone does.

I understand the vitriol and all but i really want to stress that we need to get behind JP as our #1. Confidence, fleeting performances, goalkeepers union and all. Be like Big Nev, show some mercy.

Without Richy we only have Iwobi which is unreliable at all.

Boy, this will be one long match we got including the unforgivable Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back