Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Richarlison is fit, lets hope he lasts the full 90mins without any problems.

Also expecting one or both of Davies / Sigurdsson to take their opportunity today.

Davies as Glyfi have something to prove here, maybe I’m being optimistic but I think they might show up.

1601730945214.webp

when did Gomes get injured? he completed the last PL game..during training?

Expected that midfield tbh, knew siggy was playing as he's always first sub and we cant expect delph to play two 90 mins in a few days after half a year out.

Bit on an injury crisis but still a good enough team, was vital richy wasn't injured.

don’t be, because Carlo Ancelotti knows more about football than everyone on this forum combined
We should just shut it down. No point in discussion then.

I don't need to be told this, and I'm not even suggesting Gomes shouldn't start regularly, I'm just saying I don't think losing him means as much as people are implying it does. Our midfield was utter crap last year with him in it. The reason it isn't anymore is down to Allan and James chiefly so Allan is the big loss, not Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back