Match Thread Everton v Brighton Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest though, it's a good chance to see just how good James can be for us. If he can get a tune out of us with the axis of diarrhoea that is Sigurdsson and Davies in the same team, then he's the greatest footballer who ever lived.

I really like Davies as he's a local lad and grew up with the club but, man, he's really really terrible at just about everything. He came on last week at the end and gave the ball up twice in about 5 seconds in the defensive 3rd. I don't get what he offers anyone..

I really like Davies as he's a local lad and grew up with the club but, man, he's really really terrible at just about everything. He came on last week at the end and gave the ball up twice in about 5 seconds in the defensive 3rd. I don't get what he offers anyone..

The hope is it's just a really extended loss of confidence, so a form issue.

But you have to go back to 2017 for when he last had a half decent game, or at least it feels that way... so the odds are he's just turbo gash at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back