Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my feeling. Not sure which of the two is more stubborn. I hope the experiment works for our own good. But I don’t wish to witness is Benitez given full control during the January window only to get fired right after it.
That’s another good point. Do you bring someone in now, just as we’re re-loosening the purse strings to an extent, after the last few recruitment disasters, and let them have free reign from day one on who we sign?

It all just highlights what an almighty mess we are at the moment.

Nobody makes excuses for the manager?!

£1.7m
Hasn't got his own players
Injuries
Players down tools
Brands
The medical staff
Too many games
Too few games

Nothing but excuses, he's apparently not responsible for one thing at the club.

We played five at the back. Against Brighton and Hove Albion. At home.

Good summary. It is not the players we have now, the injuries or Covid. It is the manager. His team selection, how he uses the players, his tactics, subbing. There iare no other words for our poor displays over the last dozen games
what points we gained have been lucky. Even if Unsworth or Fergie had been drafted in I do not think it would have been as bad as this/

Look at Man U they sacked Solsjaer and drafted in a temp and ther has been a trun around. We need to do like wise, get a temp in even say Lampard, or are the others out there.

Moshiri needs to act now.

Really horrible to watch for most of season now and all the excuses being spun out :-( Commentators on french tv, Dacourt, who always gives a great push for us, said its really pathetic to watch how after Ancelloti, an ex redshite manager, who ok did well for them but over 12 years ago, was average at Newcastle and dreadful in China was picked over a more youthful manager :-(, add to that, fell out with players ie James/Digne, plays has been tactics from decades ago and drains the happiness and atmosphere of the fans weekly but still in employment :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.