Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I’ll be glad once we’re into the winter months and there’s a good enough amount of games played to see if we’re doing a good job under Benitez, so many boring threads with childish back and forth bullshit at the moment based off three league games played.

Reckon we win tonight, first game under the Goodison lights with a crowd in ages and if the team fights like they have done in the first 3 league matches the crowd will respond.

You're a try hard davek wannabe and you are very boring lad. yeah my mask of neutrality is slipping cos I'm sick of your nonsense, lol lol weakling haha are you 10 years old. Bore off, you're fooling nobody, attention seeking idiot..

Imagine spending all day every day trying to 'wind up' strangers on the Internet. He's a strage kid him

Strange that they've chosen this for TV of all matches when it's probably not going to be an exciting game of football to watch with Benitez and Dyche locking horns tactically

Burnley haven't had the best start, but that might make them even more dangerous

I'm going with a scrappy 1-0 win for The Toffees

Imagine spending all day every day trying to 'wind up' strangers on the Internet. He's a strage kid him
Your posting history suggest you don't like the Everton manager. I've noticed a direct correlation between that and people having ill feelings towards me.

I'll take that.

Just cause you're wound up doesn't make me a wum. I love the Everton manager. And am vocal. Is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.