Match Thread Everton v Burnley - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will win this. Mainly because Burnley are one of the few teams worse than we are.

Sadly they are possibly a little better than Everton at the moment. Where they looked dead a buried they currently can see a lifeline again. Esp with a win here.
I dont trust these Everton players at all or manager.
This looks the biggest game of the season so far.

I imagined horrible football, very few goals and bellend interviews.

Not once did I imagine 13 games without a win.

Sigh
Oh yeah not this far, but playing for draws and all, it's the Dyche way. No idea where people got this idea that he'll be pragmatic in his approach because he's got better players now, only to turn this around 3 months later as the same players are apparently all actual garbage now lol

Either way, win or quite possibly embrace the folding of Our football club.

If we want to stay up, the excuses have to stop. This is the definitive game. Win this and we can expect to survive. Anything less and we don't deserve to.
Excuses should've stopped about 2 games in to be honest, and we should be expecting a lot more than 1 win from this run in. And I mean a win, not a "hopefully win with 1 shot on goal while playing for a draw" again.

Oh yeah not this far, but playing for draws and all, it's the Dyche way. No idea where people got this idea that he'll be pragmatic in his approach because he's got better players now, only to turn this around 3 months later as the same players are apparently all actual garbage now lol

Either way, win or quite possibly embrace the folding of Our football club.

I stand by this comment from 2017

IMG_3036.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back