Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining. Good to see we are trying to be positive with plenty of forward passing and trying to get going forward fast. Makes all the difference trying to play positive. We are defending well through the middle at the expense of them coming at us from wide positions. Jags, Stones, Galloway and Coleman all doing good things. Barry is playing very well. Hope we can keep it up.

I don't directly blame barry as he is a reasonable distance from the ball, but had he not tried to drop in to cover the pedro run matic wouldn't have considered taking that touch and shot as the time wouldn't have been there.

shame really because other than that these have offered very little except a few deflected chances wide of the post, we need to get back to the first 25 mins of football, can't stand it when team change approach and sit off because of a lead look what has happened since.

I was hoping to get to half time 2-0 intact - we backed of a little TH has to be r day for that strike he was stood on his six yard line again no chance from that positioning, but no one ran towards to block the shot - let's hope it's not a repeat of the Arsenal game last year!
I notice Naismiths 2 Nd goal their keeper is also stood on his six yard line!

Naismith has been fantastic and he has given us that little bit more going forward than Besic which has made the difference. However the game is starting to pan out like expected. I think we need Lennon on for Kone to give us both more solidity in defence and more pace on the counter. We can use Naismith as the out ball.

enhanced-buzz-wide-4103-1376492445-11.jpg
only 4 countries in the world are entirely south of the tropic of Capricorn
Uruguay, NZ, Lesotho and Swaziland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back