Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unspecified player on the radio. "We know we haven't been playing well. But we are going to knuckle down in training and work hard this week before the Chelski game and we owe a great performance to the fans who back us every week!

Fans in the stands?

Let's gooo Everton. I don't care how [Poor language removed] you've been for the past 7 weeks. I foolishly believe in you.

Let's beat these and give our loyal fans something to smile about.
At the minute, the 2000 v chelsea could be 4000 v arsenal the way the virus is, but off course few weeks away yet

69574.jpg

A return for the lucky few in what will be a fairly muted Goodison for a Saturday night game.

A tough run coming up and every game we will need to show a lot more than we have recently.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Holgate
Doucs - Allan - Gomes
Hamez - DCL - Rico
COYB

We’ll get spanked if Hamez plays on the right, Chilwell will have unlimited access to bomb forward and whoever plays RB will be overloaded. Hopefully Coleman is back and then Iwobi has to play RW for me, move Hamez into the middle.

Chalk and cheese this one comparing it with the circumstances of the game last season. Frank Lampard has said on a number of occasions how GP can be the most intimidating of stadiums and that showed last season. Things next weekend couldn't be more different. Lampard must be laughing.

Wouldnt mind us starting 4 cb if coleman is out i would try iwobi in mid 3 and ask him to cover james if moves out from the right. Pickford. Holgate keane mina godffrey. Iwobi allan dacoure. James dcl rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back