Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season from hell continues in under an hour. No real changes from our management. Gray out on the left. Richarlson in the middle. Hasn't really worked that well in recent weeks. But there you go.
Not expecting many goals from us today. Gray's off form. Richarlson is not an out and out striker. And Gordon just doesn't score enough. And the rest of the team score nothing. So I'm getting my crying in early. Reverse psychology and all that nonsense. Not expecting much.......but hoping that we score a bagful. So come on Toffeemen.......surprise us all. Win this match. Or at least don't got beat.
But we do need to start winning. And I'm just not that sure that this team can win football matches. I'm not that sure about Mr Lampard either.
We need results . He changes nothing.
Ok.......that's enough crying from me. Hope that that has been enough to cry our way into a result. So come on Everton. Prove us all wrong today. Show us that you can actually play the beautiful game. Lose this ever so predictable losing thing that you all have going. Win this match.
Up The Toffees. Our Chelsea beating Toffees.......

Wrong team wrong team wrong team

You cannot play aggressive, high intensity, direct football with Gray who will not work for the team. The lad should be nowhere near the bench until he stops walking. And Richarlison 9 is not working.
Think you might be right, they have 2 smaller centre half's.

Rondon lead the line have Richarlison, Gordon and Iwobi picking up loose balls.

if Leeds lose their next 2, I dont think a win is essential today. the only thing is, its at home so we need to take advantage of that fact.

A draw is the absolute minimum we need today. That may not eventually be enough but at the very least we need the team to put in a strong, organised performance to carry into the Leicester game.

COYB
Draw not good enough imo. It puts our safety into the hands of Burnley and Leeds.

We have to win our home games and so it must be 3 points for me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back