Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman's yellow is the worst type. Idiot. Now he can't make a last ditch foul when necessary. Whilst you can applaud effort it's the least we expect. Too many non-performing players here. Delph and Doucoure are anonymous. I cannot understand all the love out there for Iwobi. He is utterly clueless and useless. Richarlison always makes the wrong decision. The best we can hope for here is a 0-0, as there is no goals in this team. Just hope to God Lukaku doesn't come on and send us down.
Trying to find one thing in that comment that is close to reality. Still, chacun a son goute. :coffee:

Absolutely nothing up front for us.
If DCL can't put in a shift I'd get Rondon on for Gray and even I can't believe that I'm saying that.
How crap must El Ghazi I that he can't get a sniff of a game even though we are so toothless.

Ok.....not too bad so far. Now comes the dreaded half time team talk. Lets Hope that Lampard gets this one right. Let's hope that our bunch don't lose their concentration. Let us hope we manage a second half clean sheet. Let's hope that we can score a goal.......or two. Let's hope that we win this match. Aaarrrggghh........come on Everton.. Come on.
That's a lot of hoping there folks. That's my hoping quota used up for today. So let's rock and roll. Win this match...
We have all been here before at half time. Still in the match. So just let's bring this one home. Thank you.
Up The Toffees. Lampards " still in the game" Toffees.

Not a bad 45, my big worry is Chelsea are making us chase everything without having to put in anything like the effort we have. If we tire, I feel their better players will start to find the gaps.
Big issue with us in general that though, its why the likes of Gordon can't last 90 mins a lot of the time, we need to learn to manage our runs much better and make the ball do the work when we have it.

They’re trying but we don’t really have the quality on the ball. Hoping for a yerry header from a set piece

Status
Not open for further replies.