Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Chelsea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Burnley are in bunker mode, they won't care what we're doing. They expected to be down here fighting for their lives, having us for company is a bonus.

Leeds probably thought they were almost home and hosed after winning at Watford. They have to match our result with Chelsea to stand any chance. I make them favourites for the drop, but not by much.
That’s win today was obviously massive for us, but it will make thing harder for Leeds against Chelsea they really need one more win to cement 3, had they beaten us that would have been the win, I'm sure they will beat Leeds

Are we actually going to do this?

We can't have a season where we've actually beaten Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal and still go down?

I'm starting to hope again; our remaining games all look winnable especially as Leeds now have a horrible run of fixtures.

UTFT
This result can't be underestimated..... HUGE!

With GD too, I fancy our chances. Hopefully, this is the instigation for a run of performances and results akin to those we gave Burnley and Newcastle.

I think Burnley are in bunker mode, they won't care what we're doing. They expected to be down here fighting for their lives, having us for company is a bonus.

Leeds probably thought they were almost home and hosed after winning at Watford. They have to match our result with Chelsea to stand any chance. I make them favourites for the drop, but not by much.
If only they hadn't been gifted that corrupt 3-2 against Wolves after being 2-0 down....

Status
Not open for further replies.