Everton v Crystal Palace. 15th Feb @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Lower Gwladys Lad ‏@LowerGwladysLad 11m
Gonna be a soggy one down at Goodison tonight, tackles flying in left right and centre. And that's just the queue for the mega hotdogs.'

Im bored so,

The team Id like to see:

Howard
Coleman Jags Distin Baines
Barry McCarthy
Kev Osman Pienaar
Naismith

or

Springthorpe
Hibbert Alcaraz Stones Garbutt
McCarthy Barry
Deulofeu Osman Kev
McAleny

See, and now you're bored too!

(y)

Always a weird one this for me, soft spot for Palace as I lived and grew up 5 minutes walk from their ground, plus the Mother was an avid Palace fan.

Still, COYB!!!

Our run of form (not necessarily results) has been so bad lately that I can see us losing this one and putting our season to bed completely (other than the FA Cup).

Hope I'm wrong and we do them 4-0, but wouldn't be surprised if we collapse completely now. And I'm actually not that bothered as long as we turn up in the cup games from here on in, as we have a golden chance there.

weather forecast isnt indicative of total fussball...

gonna be a scrappy horrible dog of a game. Take 3 points no matter how they come.

Slightly on the negative side there mate?

From our play, there's nothing to indicate that we are on the verge of collapsing. Who have we left to play away from the big guns? Just Chelsea I think? I fancy us against anyone at home.

There's more left in the season for us I reckon, just have a little more faith b)

Slightly on the negative side there mate?

From our play, there's nothing to indicate that we are on the verge of collapsing. Who have we left to play away from the big guns? Just Chelsea I think? I fancy us against anyone at home.

There's more left in the season for us I reckon, just have a little more faith b)

No focal point in attack (Naismith isn't the answer, Traore will take time to adjust, Lukaku won't have an impact for another few weeks IMO), plus a rapidly tiring midfield (McCarthy has ran his nuts off for six months, Barry is gassed after 60 minutes) means that we'll huff and puff and fail to blow the house down yet again and get caught out late.

Hope I'm wrong, but we're relying on Crystal Palace and Swansea being terrible over the next two games, rather than us necessarily being good. And if lose today and go out of the cup then our season is completely over regardless of the run in. That transfer window really, really hurt us.

Can see us playing the same team as against spurs, maybe one change. Going to be a tough game and I wouldn't be surprised if Palace went one up, fancy this to finish 2-1 to the blues though.

Gah, I hate having to wait all day for the game.

For all the weekend games, the come on at just the right time for me to have woken up, grabbed a hot cup of coffee settled in. Its maybe the only positive that comes from being a fan over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back