Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know he's a melt, but I would sign Zaha in a heartbeat.
Is he for sale?

Me too. Though he’d need some coaching so he live with being challeneged physically.

He and CP just complain about him being fouled all the time with no protection from the ref. Well put some muscle on and be a Lukaku-style beast then. Stop complaining and do something about it.

really happy for the kids that came off the bench and made a difference, that will do a world of good for them and keep the sub-conscious racist melts down

Marco gets full credit for today. Tosun looked very sharp after getting 90 for Turkey during the week.

Lookman looked class after his interview last week saying he now feels settled.

Gomes looks to have a bit of steel and drive we've been missing in midfield.

Long time since I've seen Everton play 4-4-2! Looked a threat soon as we had the two forwards on at the end with two great striker's goals.

Have to agree, straight from England U21s the first, second was a sucker punch.

Great to win, but we worryingly have no cutting edge and struggle hugely against teams that mix it.
The big problem is that we aren't starting with a top class striker...that then bolloxes everything else up from there. Players playing out of position.

Three massive points towards safety. Still an uphill battle to stay up but if we show that amount of heart and have that amount of luck for the rest of the season then who knows, we might keep our head above water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back