Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Layer Cake

You're born Blue, you take sh*t from that lot. You get out in the world, you take more sh*t from that lot. You climb a little higher, you take less sh*t from them. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you think you've forgotten what sh*t even looks like. And then along comes Clive or Pierluigi and your back on the floor. Welcome to the Everton layer cake son.

and the icing getting beat thursday?

Please tell me this is being sarky?
No, obviously, look at the mess we are in now, sacking him and going for Silva was the start of this, we came 8th and sacked the manger, we havent been higher since. Anyone can see it was a bad move, give me the name of a manager we have had since who has done better, out of 6 managers since only one has a higher win percentage but NONE of finished higer up the table.
With an owner doing stuff like that, and fans actually agreeing with it we deserve this mess

No, obviously, look at the mess we are in now, sacking him and going for Silva was the start of this, we came 8th and sacked the manger, we havent been higher since. Anyone can see it was a bad move, give me the name of a manager we have had since who has done better, out of 6 managers since only one has a higher win percentage but NONE of finished higer up the table.
With an owner doing stuff like that, and fans actually agreeing with it we deserve this mess

LOL no we don’t deserve it atall

And we then go down to 8 men. Richarlson sent off because he tripped over his own feet. And Coleman gets sent off because he shouted to Keane to wake up. Both sendings off confirmed as legal and above board by the sky pundits. Aarrgghh…..
Never mind starting with 10 men. I’d prefer that we started with 15. And we’d still find a way of balderdashing everything up.

But no worries. We will turn up on Thursday. We have to. We just have to..
Up the Toffees. Lampards drilled and disciplined Toffees…..
lol

Oh give over

The whole world , including allardyce, knew he was only here to see out the season

Status
Not open for further replies.