Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of them got it spot on `why are Palace so violently up for this one`. thats what i was moaning about at the time! crystal palace were supposed to be `on the beach` as they say, instead they were unfathomably trying to injure us and almost frantic for an equaliser in the last ten minutes like it was a cup tie
Reading that has made me despise them smelly stale ale pasty munching tits more than I did before. What is a scouse Mackem.

Reading that has made me despise them smelly stale ale pasty munching tits more than I did before. What is a scouse Mackem.
i`m an anthropology professor so i read a few pages for research. the papers i publish are high end, concise and in-depth. i`m considered an expert in my field and am extolled by my peers and the conclusion i`ve come to is i havent got a frigging clue what theyre on about

This one aged well I thought. The poster hates us as well

Attachments

• 6CC0180E-0E3C-4598-99FA-FAB852B4E77C.png
    6CC0180E-0E3C-4598-99FA-FAB852B4E77C.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 111

I find it funny they think they are Liverpool and we are Sunderland…

One lad said he couldn’t wait to see the melt down on here had we lost

Voted for Dele like the majority, watching the game in the ground at the time it was easy to see his quality and how he had the Palace players worried and causing them problems that didn't exist in the 1st half.

Three days later and I'm still buzzing about that match, how I'd love to go back in time and experience it again. I honestly believe that this was a better experience than being at the Bayern game, though maybe the years have dulled my memory?

So what you worrying about now?? Next season and we only got 38 games before where gone lol
BTW because of the WC Finals the EPL pauses after 13 November and resumes 26 December.

If we are going well at the break that is not good. If we have injuries and/are not doing so well it might be good.

Hopefully we will be flying and in the top 6

Why is the media narrative constantly about our game and what happened with Viera. There was a player headbutted at Forest. Is that not a lot more serious that some daft and immature kid calling Viera a muppet? I think the kid was embarrassing to our supporters, but it was a bit of a non event and hardly news. Let's have some perspective please.

I actually logged into my streaming account to watch the 2nd half of Burnley/Villa just so I could hear how the commentators reacted to when we scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.