Match Thread Everton v Dynamo Kyiv Friday 29 July 7.45pm KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights game has given us something to cheer about. We may have a stronger squad going into this season than we finished the last one. Some very pleasing performances and it was good to see us retaining the ball a bit better and at times passing and moving a bit more and quicker.

Last nights game has given us something to cheer about. We may have a stronger squad going into this season than we finished the last one. Some very pleasing performances and it was good to see us retaining the ball a bit better and at times passing and moving a bit more and quicker.
The style of play is more down to the coaching team and the level of opposition I think.
The squad as it stands is not really any stronger. - hopefully this situation changes quickly.

It's nothing to do with lightening up. It's about not letting people think it's the norm otherwise we'll be in massive trouble if it happens in the league.
I was referring more to the penalty thing to be honest.

If fans still insist on entering the pitch from next week then they'll be in for a shock.

And again Michael Keane in 'our' squad. Im done with this self torture. Ill go look for a club with some real ambition. Goodbye blues. All the best to you all. Not a single minute of Keane horror anymore.
For the 23rd time….. hey, mate? If it’s self torture why are you blaming the club?

Denise needs to be sending an email out warning that anyone entering the pitch can and will be banned from future games.

Could be worded nicely, like don’t deprive yourself of the chance to go to BM etc

Slap it in the programme and announce it before matches, then show photos on the screens each match of all the idiots that have been banned so far.
You could see it coming.
Kids were down the front most of the game in the Park End. Some with adults "trying" to control them but failing.
No attempt from stewards to clear them away.
The Chief steward patted one on the head!

I

Status
Not open for further replies.