Everton v Fulham. 14th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my 2 young sons to there first match today (ages 8 & 11), they have never really been interested in football but steadily i am converting them, will be in the upper gwladys street. Hopefully be a good match resulting in a blues victory...cannot let my sons down !!!!!

Good game for their first mate, think we will smash these lot by 4 or 5, hope they both have a great day and come out forever blues :)

...Racing Post punters are tipping Fulham, saying we represent no value. Not convinced by recent performances, 2 of the 4 punters say we are the most vulnerable favourite in all of todays game.

Racing post is full of irish rs and man u fans hating the fact we bumstuffed them both mate

Racing post is full of irish rs and man u fans hating the fact we bumstuffed them both mate

...one of them is Mark Langdon, who is their 'expert', but regardless lets just go and prove them wrong. I feel we are where we are having played consistently ok. Brilliant really, our performances have improved so lets just hope the momentum continues.

...Racing Post punters are tipping Fulham, saying we represent no value. Not convinced by recent performances, 2 of the 4 punters say we are the most vulnerable favourite in all of todays game.

Even allowing for the fact that there's no such thing as a certainty in a Premier League match, in what way are we vulnerable?

I wonder if they'll put their money where their mouth is?

This morning I woke up at 10.00.

I thought about going back to sleep so I wouldn't have to wait so long to watch Martinez' boss blues.

Then I couldn't get back to sleep because I was too excited.

That is Everton 2013-14.

think we will get a 2 nil win won't be easy as fulham will park the bus and bring in another bus if they can, don't care how we do it 1 nil will do just win.

Even allowing for the fact that there's no such thing as a certainty in a Premier League match, in what way are we vulnerable?

..Mark Langdon says, "I've done my money in the last two games involving Everton, so I might as well make it a hat trick but they do look a little too short against Fulham."

...Sean O'Sullivan (Paddy Power) says "Everton look a decent lay at odds on against Fulham. James McCarthy, arguably Everton's most influential player misses out and they might not find life as easy against an improving Berbatov inspired Fulham outfit."

Did Hamann goes for West Ham and Mike Holden for Man Utd as the most vulnerable favourite.

Will be tough game. Mulensteen has them in a well balanced formation and they dominated villa for 90 minutes. Parker, Sidwell and the Greek are hard working and they have enough technique up front to pressure us for spells. They will probably try to play football, not just park the bus. Hopefully this will leave gaps as their defence is rubbish.

Id take the money from anyone willing to bet on a fulham win today mate, its probably the most nailed on 3 points of the season historically for any team in the league, and current form suggests no difference

Will be tough game. Mulensteen has them in a well balanced formation and they dominated villa for 90 minutes. Parker, Sidwell and the Greek are hard working and they have enough technique up front to pressure us for spells. They will probably try to play football, not just park the bus. Hopefully this will leave gaps as their defence is rubbish.

If they try to play football mate rather than park the bus it will be a absolute tearing apart of them, if they park they may get out with a 2-1, 2-0 scoreline, if they leave themselves open and try to play to win we will rip them apart, see stoke but with more clinical finishing

Had a dream last night Jo was starting up top for us today, I woke up in blind panic unsure whether he was still on our books. Then I thought, would he be a better option off the bench than Jelavic?? I drank some coffee and settled down.

As for REAL game I think a hard earned win will be in order, hate playing teams with new managers. Even teams with such poor records at our place such as Fulham, at least they got the obligatory good performance/win last week so we can bring them back to reality this. Truth is, if we play anything near the level we've played in the last 3 games we should win this comfortably. Maintaining high levels of performance consistency is a good sign of a managers credentials. Keep it going Bobby!

..Mark Langdon says, "I've done my money in the last two games involving Everton, so I might as well make it a hat trick but they do look a little too short against Fulham."

...Sean O'Sullivan (Paddy Power) says "Everton look a decent lay at odds on against Fulham. James McCarthy, arguably Everton's most influential player misses out and they might not find life as easy against an improving Berbatov inspired Fulham outfit."

Did Hamann goes for West Ham and Mike Holden for Man Utd as the most vulnerable favourite.

...you wouldn't believe it but Mark Langdon has just been on telly and tips us as one of his 4 best bets, this after saying we're vulnerable in the Racing Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back