Everton v Fulham. 14th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Martinez is less cocky than you are this week!

Fulham have improved in their last two games with a new manager and history didn't mean a thing when we won at Man U so why shouldn't that apply to this fixture.

I am more optimistic this morning as I don't think Fulham will be as parkybussy as I thought they might. I was worried a repeat of Palace was possible. I'm thinking 2-1 to the mighty toffees.

I never bet on the horses but have stuck a fiver on barkley anytime scorer and that Double Ross horse at Cheltenham. Ot my bro at home has. Still havent opened a betting account here. I miss the accumulators on a Saturday.

Difference is mate, man u have been woeful this year, we have been flying, combined with the grudge match hype for martinez to motivate everyone, it had all the hallmarks of turning them over, Fulham have been woeful, shipping goals left right and centre, have a old team who shouldnt be able to press for the 90 which is the only way to disrupt us as shown this season.

Im very very cocky today, the new manager change at fulham if anything has bolstered that confidence i have, their far less likely to come and stick 11 behind the ball as they have a bit of belief now, and that makes them ripe for tearing a new one, and martinez will use the new manager boost to keep the players on their toes and have them expecting (falsely) a tough game), vault me if you like but we will win by at least 3 clear goals today and it could be a real battering of the likes of 6-0

Difference is mate, man u have been woeful this year, we have been flying, combined with the grudge match hype for martinez to motivate everyone, it had all the hallmarks of turning them over, Fulham have been woeful, shipping goals left right and centre, have a old team who shouldnt be able to press for the 90 which is the only way to disrupt us as shown this season.

Im very very cocky today, the new manager change at fulham if anything has bolstered that confidence i have, their far less likely to come and stick 11 behind the ball as they have a bit of belief now, and that makes them ripe for tearing a new one, and martinez will use the new manager boost to keep the players on their toes and have them expecting (falsely) a tough game), vault me if you like but we will win by at least 3 clear goals today and it could be a real battering of the likes of 6-0

Yeah but you could at least acknowledge a win or draw is a possibility.

Its just when I see posts like some of the ones here today I can see the follow up posts when things dont go our way like versus Palace. OTT before the game and the same after.

As somebody above said, we could just have a bad game. It happens, and it wouldn't be a disgrace or any other such words that get bandied about.

I know its been said already, but I love how we are guessing on the exact line-up every game.

Anybody know when Gibbo is due back? Was thinking this week that if we had him in the form of last year, don't think he has been so good this year, then he would be loving the types of runs Lukaku makes.

I fully expect to see a lot of Berbatov moaning, groaning and berating his team mates...

Only because Everton will boss the pitch!

3-0! Coyb!

BBC's general game stats:

Everton

• Everton are unbeaten at Goodison Park this year (W11, D5). The last time they went a calendar year unbeaten at home was 1962.
  • Everton have lost the fewest games in the Premier League this season (one).
  • The Toffees have drawn four of their last six games, keeping four clean sheets.
  • They are the only Premier League side yet to lose after conceding the opening goal (W1, D3).
  • Steven Pienaar scored his seventh and final goal of last season the last time these sides met in April - he has only scored once in 14 games since.
Fulham

• Fulham avoided a club record seventh consecutive top-flight defeat by beating Aston Villa last time out.
  • Only Norwich (28) and Sunderland (30) have conceded more league goals than Fulham (26) this season.
  • Fulham's starting XI against Aston Villa was the oldest named by any side in the Premier League this season (31 years and 25 days).
  • The Cottagers have lost all eight of their games against top-half opposition this season.
  • Only West Ham have taken fewer points (five) from their last eight matches than Fulham (six).

Everton (to face Fulham): Howard, Oviedo, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, Barry, Osman, Pienaar, Barkley, Deulofeu, Lukaku. #EFCFFC #EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back