• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Branthwaite played at a decent high level last season and played well by all accounts. He can actually play the ball from out the back and has at the very least the heading ability that Keane has.
I shouldn't even have to talk about our one goal "striker". I would of started with DCL with Danjuma coming on at half time or vice versa.
These two players shouldn't be anywhere near starting. It's absurd in my unqualified opinion.

Yes but that’s what you want, and not what you surely realistically thought Sean Dyche would do.

Lads look at the Fulham team its proper gash also lets not freak out like were playing City.

Our team should beat these quite comfortable. i know we don't do comfortable but FFS its a new season it isn't last season so lets be positive until they give us reason not be.
I don’t really see where goals are coming from for either team, but on paper I’d say we’re fielding a better midfield than them

Line up has knocked the stuffing out of me.

Maupay and Keane in the starting 11 is pointless as we know one doesn't offer anything up front, doesn't score, doesn't trouble defenders.

The other has too many mistakes in him and doesn't smell danger
One of them is a midget who appears to be running in treacle. The other one is taller. It didn't surprise me though, Dyche isn't going to drop them for Branthwaite and Danjuma, because, 'prem experience.'. Absolutely dreadful line up, anyway COYB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back