• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
………….Pickford…….

Coleman. Keane. Holgate. Kenny.

………Allan….VDB………….

…………….Alli….

Gordon…..DCL……Richi

Subs Begovic, Branthwaite, Patterson, Gomes, Gbamin, Iwobi, Townsend, El Ghazi, Tosun

………….Pickford…….

Coleman. Keane. Holgate. Kenny.

………Allan….VDB………….

…………….Alli….

Gordon…..DCL……Richi

Subs Begovic, Branthwaite, Patterson, Gomes, Gbamin, Iwobi, Townsend, El Ghazi, Tosun

Can't argue with that, has there been any update on Mykolenko?

If we persist with playing with 5 defenders despite having our two best centre backs and left back unavailable I'm gonna lose my mind.

So basically just drop Keane. Not exactly a solid looking defence is it?
So you're saying you want the solid one that has won one in fifteen?

No, drop Coleman and Keane...and if Astley was available I'll put him in place of Holgate...

Honestly, the Coleman Keane Holgate axis of doom just F me off...

So you're saying you want the solid one that has won one in fifteen?

No, drop Coleman and Keane...and if Astley was available I'll put him in place of Holgate...

Honestly, the Coleman Keane Holgate axis of doom just F me off...

It’s crap mate but if you honestly think Astley makes it all better then I don’t know what to tell you.

So we’re going to have to try and score one more than them tomorrow, which seems unlikely. Kenny or Townsend against Raphinha should terrify anyone.

Desperately need a win, and I’m struggling to see where the next one is coming from if it’s not this game.

I am not sure even Super Frank is going to be able to rescue us this season tbh. I just cannot see where the next win is coming from. Wasn't long ago i was thinking, 20 games left plenty of time we will be ok. Then it was 19 games left, plenty of time we will be ok. Then 18 left, plenty of time we will be ok. Now we are down to 17 and still haven't won a game. How long does it go on for because we are going to run out of time and games very quickly. Maybe a long time considering we have picked up something like 6 points out of the last 45 and are losing to even the teams below us.

Hope that the teams below US lose more than we do because i don't think the majority of these players are capable of staying up by their own merits.

Need the crowd to really get behind them tomorrow and give Leeds a torrid time because it is looking like we are going to have drag this team to safety this season. The tiniest bit of pressure and they fold and cannot even pass the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.