• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not go overboard after one game ffs?

Let's just enjoy the win and the performance. VdB played very well today.
don't think that anybody is going overboard. Speaking for myself I've supported Everton for far to long to go overboard about anything. The only time that I ( we ) sort of knew that Everton would win , was in the mid 1980s . And that team usually did oblige. So I suppose back then I went overboard in my expectations . But not today. Let's see how next week pans out.
But there was a lot of good play in show today. A clean sheet. Coleman and Keane playing ok. DVDB. Gordon. Twenty one shots. Ten on target.
And three points. So not going overboard. But this old supporter is have just a wee punch in the air. Job done today. Up The Toffees.

Listened to the commentary on radio Merseyside today,the atmosphere was fantastic to hear even on radio,usually you can't even tell we're playing when on commentary. Barry Horne is a poor pundit though.

I registered just so I could vote Iwobi!

I have never seen him have a game like that since he signed... absolutely brilliant. Still had his usual brain farts with the ball, but the effort and drive like that in every game would mean we all loved him regardless of some daftness.

Tough on VBB, Richy, Gordon, Coleman and others too .... but well play Alex, well played
Thos made me hotdog flavoured water

Status
Not open for further replies.