Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things from this game:

• Our fullbacks offer very little going forward.
  • Our wingers are terrified of taking players on
  • Iwobi, Onana and Gueye needs a change up - Garner to start?
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin is a long way off match fitness
Bambi wont be match fit for the rest of his life. Better forget him!

Massively excited about this fixture, because Mrs. Tree has worked some magic and secured tickets for us to attend. Thanks to the rail strikes we now have to drive up, but hopefully I'll be celebrating a 2-1 victory on the way back home.

Pickford
Patterson
Coady
Mykolenko
Gana
Onana
Iwobi
McNeil
Gray
Calvert-Lewin

433 as we saw against Palace, turning into a 4231 when required defensively.

Coleman, Garner, Gordon and Maupay on during the second half, Onana & Calvert-Lewin scoring our goals.
Why would you expect us to concede - why not look forward to a 2-0 win

It baffles me, it really does. We cannot pass the ball through a midfield or defence so are absolutely toothless. Do we play with wingers or without, i cant tell?

On the rare occasions we did two chances that you simply cannot miss were missed again.

The wage thieves strike again. I have honesty never hated an Everton team more. They objectively deserve relegation. We'll probably avoid it again but all we'll ever have with this team is drudgery. They are stealing a leaving posing as footballers the horrible gang of maggots.
The players really really aren't that bad. Yes the wingers stink but the rest is a very competent PL side.

Leicester were 100 times better than us. No excuse for that performance though. So so poor going forward. Gray running in circles. McNeil fragile. DCL probably out for the season knowing him. Need this WC to come and the transfer window to open in January as we need a lot more firepower if we're to survive this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.